Saturday, December 22, 2012

One bite is never enough!

Since christmas is just around the corner, life has bcome very busy. So I thought I would play catch up.

Not too long ago I made a bithday cake for the daughter of a friend. Chocolate mud cake, with chocolate ganache and a chocolate lace border with ..what do you think?...yes, chocolate curls on top.

The smell alone was amazing and it weighed a tonne!

But, what I found out was that the birthday girl was just notified that she was gluten intolerant. She had just found out. So, I wanted to make a small gluten free cake as well and I found a lovely recipe on taste.com.au.

There are some pretty good recipes around for gluten free options these days, thankfully.

So, i know I am not the only one busy this week so I will keep this a short post and say Merry christmas and a happy new year everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment